MATLAB® in the Cloud with Sabalcore HPC
Sabalcore is now offering high-performance computing resources for MATLAB®. MATLAB® users with a valid license can now easily utilize Sabalcore’s HPC Cloud to scale to 100’s of processors while using the On-demand Distributed Computing Server™ license from Mathworks.
Sabalcore’s HPC Cloud offering allows you to run MATLAB® workers using pre-configured high performance compute clusters in the cloud. First, simply choose the cluster size, processor type, and RAM requirements. Then, log into your MATLAB® named server license and run your model. That’s it. Leverage Sabalcore’s fully managed compute clusters and Mathworks Distributed Computing Server license on-demand without changing your code. Scale to 100’s of processor cores quickly and easily without the upfront costs of the hardware.
MATLAB® at Sabalcore
Sabalcore HPC Cloud services provides you the ability to scale MATLAB® computations to 100’s of processors. You access Sabalcore’s HPC Cloud using a secure connection. The commercial license for Parallel Computing Toolbox™ provides the ability to run MATLAB® in conjunction with MATLAB Distributed Computing Server™. Choose the cluster size, processor type, and RAM requirements for your application. Run interactively using MATLAB® or concurrent jobs in batch mode.
Typical customer profile:
- Has a Commercial MATLAB® license
- Internal compute capacity is insufficient
- Wants to leverage professional HPC support along with pay-per-use compute capacity
- Needs ability to scale when required
Commercial – Commercial Mathworks Named User license and Parallel Tool Box and is registered with a “Login Named User“. Registering for MATLAB Distributed Computing Server™ (MDCS) on-demand allows scaling to unlimited workers. MathWorks bills you for MDCS usage and Sabalcore bills you for the core-hours. Please contact us for more details.
Standard Individual License – you must have a MATLAB hosted named user license and a Parallel Toolbox license. You must also register for the “Login Named User” option. Log into your Mathworks account and use this link to register.
Academic Campus – your university must have a TAH Campus license. Contact Sabalcore support to have Sabalcore HPC Cloud added as a compute resource. You must also register for the “Login Named User” option. Log into your Mathworks account and use this link to register. ∗MATLAB On-Demand is not available for the individual student license.
- Run applications at Sabalcore HPC Cloud or launch computations directly from MATLAB® using Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Commercial license MATLAB® Distributed Computing Server™ with on-demand (hourly) , perpetual, or annual options.
- Easily manage MATLAB® running on Sabalcore HPC Cloud.
- Sabalcore’s High Performance Computing environment offers non-virtualized, high-end, tightly coupled, compute clusters for optimum performance and data reliability.
- All-in-one pricing: compute, store, technical support, and data transfer included in the cost of the core-hour.
Visualize in the Cloud
With our powerful remote graphics capability, you have the option to effectively work in the Cloud using MATLAB’s® native GUI. From the Sabalcore MATLAB® launcher, simply choose how many worker processor cores you want use and everything else is taken care of.
Supported by a Team of Experts
We are available to answer your questions. Sabalcore’s experience and expertise in scientific computing ensures you have the best HPC technical advice available.
- Support by phone or email
- “Hands-on” support with shared desktop screen
- Expert advise
If you have a valid commercial license or a campus TAH license, simply complete this short form. You will be provided with one user account, storage, and free evaluation core-hours to help you get started, and instructions on how to use the service. Or Contact us to discuss how Sabalcore’s HPC services and solutions can help your company.MATLAB, Simulink are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.