We’ve got your back
Consider us a collaborator and extension of your organization – we are here to help. All our services includes premium technical support for as long as you use the service. Whether you are a first-time user or an expert, we want to provide you with hassle-free HPC in the Cloud. At anytime you can schedule a “hands-on” support session were we show you step-by-step instructions by sharing your Sabalcore Remote Graphics desktop.
Premium Support Included
With Premium Support you get:
- 1 hour Interactive training session for first time customers
- Support via phone and email
- Access to the Knowledge Base software guides, help pages, and more
- Interactive Support Sessions (as needed)
- Installation of software (as needed)
- Basic scripting and coding support
- Basic automation
Tier 3 Technical Support
Tier 3 support includes top-level business and enterprise support such as custom coding, scripting, workflow integration and optimization, software application consulting. Tier 3 support is available through contract, hourly, or on-demand.
- Interoperability & configuration guidance and troubleshooting
- Custom coding, scripting, advanced automation, and API integrations
- Consulting and guidance based on your applications or workflows
- Custom Configuration management
- Infrastructure Management (for dedicated systems)
Sabalcore customers have access to complete instructions and documentation. The information provided ranges from the very basics such as transferring files and starting a job to advanced such as compiling your own code. We also provide software specific guides for popular pre-installed applications.
Interactive Support Sessions
Share your Sabalcore Graphics Interface with a Sabalcore engineer. Hands-on training session for new customers. Collaboration is private, efficient, and hassle-free. No need to share your PC’s desktop.
[divider style=”single” border=”small”]
In the US Phone:
00 +1 321-206-6620
Customer and Technical Support
Hours by Phone:
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm EST
Friday: 8am – 4pm EST