Azore® is a leading edge Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software tool developed
and distributed by Azore Software, LLC. This tool uses the latest numerical methods to virtually simulate the behavior of fluid systems on a computer. It can be used for engineering analysis of complex flow systems.
Sabalcore HPC Cloud supports the Azore® CFD Software Suite. Sabalcore users can run Azore® in the cloud. Azore® utilizes the control volume method for discretization of the mesh topology. Traditional mesh topologies as well as arbitrary polyhedral mesh topologies are acceptable inputs for this numerical analysis tool.
Are you looking for a Fluent alternative and also want to run in the Cloud? Import from:
TRELIS® mesh files
FLUENT® msh formated mesh files
FLUENT® (binary/ASCII) case files. Note many of the case features are also imported such as boundary conditions material properties.
Gridgen/Pointwise®(msh file format)
TrueGrid® (msh file format)
GridPro® (msh file format)
Spider (msh file format)
Cubit (msh file format)
CastNet® (msh file format)
Further technical details about the Azore solver can be found at www.azorecfd.com.
Access Azore® on-demand. Processing and Licensing is included in one price.
Access Pre-installed Azore® software
Sabalcore has the latest versions of Azore® pre-installed and ready to go. It has been optimized for the Sabalcore HPC environment so you get the best performance.
Included with the Azore®/Sabalcore bundle:
- Pay-as-you go Azore® license and core-hours in one price
- Azore® application support from Azore Software, LLC
- Fully managed HPC in the Cloud from Sabalcore
Features Included with the Service
- Sabalcore Secure Client provides powerful remote graphics, command line interface, easy drag-and-drop file transfer, and much more.
- Work from command-line (batch mode) or graphically. Use the native Azore® GUI.
- Built for Parallel – Infiniband network provides fast, low latency connections between all compute nodes for optimum performance and scalability of your models