OpenFOAM® with Parallel Computing at Sabalcore
Sabalcore hosts OpenFOAM®, the open source computational fluid dynamics toolbox. OpenFOAM has an extensive range of features to solve anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electromagnetics. Run OpenFOAM in parallel to simulate problems of increased complexity, with greater accuracy, and much more quickly by using our customizable and easy to use HPC environment. Everything that you need to run OpenFOAM in parallel is already installed and ready to go.
Run in batch mode (command-line) or interactively (using graphical tools). The above image is a snapshot of Sabalcore’s Remote Graphical interface running on a Windows PC showing paraView post-process of the OpenFOAM® damBreakFine test case. All you need is a browser to launch the graphical interface. Everything that you need to run the OpenFOAM software in parallel is pre-installed and ready for you to use.
Use OpenFOAM for…
- Incompressible flows
- Multiphase flows
- Buoyancy-driven flows
- Conjugate heat transfer
- Compressible flows
- Particle methods (DEM, DSMC, MD)
- Solid dynamics
- Turbulence Models
- Transport/Rheology Models
- Thermophysical Models
- Lagrangian Particle Tracking
- Reaction Kinetics
We have the latest versions installed plus everything you need to run OpenFOAM® in a production-level environment at a lower cost than owning and managing an in-house cluster. Run across hundreds of processor cores.
Code Customization -> Do you have your own solvers? You can build your own or we can build and install it for you.
Run OpenFOAM® today with a Free trial. We have an easy to run demo.
Popular Features Included with our Service
- Encrypted connection through secure shell (SSH) from any Windows or Linux computer. Free ssClient.
- Pre-built , ready to run versions of OpenFOAM®
- Ability to build your own version of OpenFOAM®
- Several compilers available
- Bare-metal performance – no virtual cores. You get nearly 100% of the CPU’s processing power
- Infiniband networks for fast parallel computing
- Sabalcore’s Remote Graphical interface for graphical interaction with direct hardware-accelerated 3D graphics
- Sabalcore’s technical support included with every user account
Read How We’ve Helped