Run STAR-CCM+® using Sabalcore HPC in the cloud
Siemen’s Simcenter STAR-CCM+® is a multiphysics computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation software that models the complexity products operating under real-world conditions. Run STAR-CCM+® in the Cloud using Sabalcore’s flexible and easy to use High Performance Computing service. Use the license you already have. We take care of everything else. Sabalcore is a Siemens PLM partner.
- Requires no HPC expertise
- Turn-key – start in minutes
- Run the STAR-CCM+ GUI natively or in batch mode
- Start and stop jobs quickly
- Works well with your existing workflow
- CLI (Linux/UNIX shell), remote desktop, job queues
- Download simulation results quickly
- Store TBs of simulation data long-term
- Just $0.12/core-hour. Sign up today and get 1,000 free core-hours
Whether you are using Windows or Linux, customer’s can use their Power Session license or the STAR-CCM+® Power-On-Demand license to run on hundreds of processors on Sabalcore’s HPC cloud.
Sabalcore’s ssClient with Remote Visualization and command-line interfaces allows for easy migration to the cloud. Run STAR-CCM+® using the application’s native interface (or command-line batch mode) while tapping into hundreds of processors at the same time. With features like remote visualization powered by NVIDIA GPUs, accelerated data transfer, and high-performance parallel processing, it’s like having your own workstation in the cloud.