Pay-Per-Use High Performance Computing
Flexible and Fast
Sabalcore HPC Cloud is designed for Engineers, Scientists, and Researchers. Sabalcore places all aspects of high performance computing (HPC) in the user’s hands with the flexibility of command-line interface and remote desktop for visualization. As well as, file transfer, job scheduling and queuing, and automation of complex workflows. Use Sabalcore HPC for quick turn-around jobs, out-of-the-ordinary computational projects, or continuous production needs. Process faster and pay only for what you use.
Interfacing with the Sabalcore HPC service is done through our full-featured light-weight client which runs independent of the browser. This provides a better, more efficient, user experience and streamlines work-flows. Remote desktop, command line terminal, and file transfer tools work independently and lets you work more efficiently than from a browser.
- Remote desktop and visualization powered by NVIDIA Quadro™ graphics cards
- Native file browsing allows you to mange and transfer data seamlessly between your PC and the Sabalcore cloud.
- Submit and monitor jobs and data in real-time
- Collaborative: Share screens and data with co-workers in the same group. Consolidate teams separated geographically
Persistent User Sessions
- Persistent sessions allow you to interact instantly with service. Sessions are continuous and can be picked-up instantly after logging back in from any PC.
- Two independent sessions can run at the same time and each session
- Manage multiple projects independently from one interface
- Share and collaborate with co-workers within the group
Ultra fast Data Transfer
Our proprietary accelerated transfer allows TBs of data to be downloaded between you and us fast! No more waiting for results to download.
- Transfer TBs in and out of Sabalcore at blazing speeds
- Optimized for very large data files
- Download 100s of GBs, even TBs, much more quickly than browser based transfers
- Auto resume partial transfers
- User defined target transfer speed to avoid overloading your WAN
High Performance Computing Network and Storage
Efficient high-performance computing systems require high-bandwidth, low-latency connections, both between multi-processor nodes and to high-speed parallel storage systems. Sabalcore compute clusters and storage systems employ direct-attached Mellanox® Infinband networks for ultra low latency, high-bandwidth, high message rate, and transport offload for reliable data communication between compute nodes and storage servers. Because the network is “direct-attached” your stored data is instantly accessible to all compute systems.
High Performance Computing with Bare-Metal CPUs
This is a significant distinction between Sabalcore and commodity clouds with “virtual” cores. Our service provides physical “bare-metal” cores and networks for optimal performance for your application. In commodity clouds, two virtual CPUs, or “vCPUs” share one physical core. In affect, you pay more for vCPUs (in both cost and time) than bare-metal. Bare-metal is always faster than virtual. Get bare-metal performance at Sabalcore, not virtual performance.
Fully Managed Environment
We take care of everything so you can focus on the work at hand. Our service is fully managed and technical support is included. We have over 500 pre-installed and optimized software packages and libraries ready to use.
If your software is not on the list, we will install it for you. For those power-user customers who wish to compile their own codes, a complete suite of updated open-source software libraries and compilers are available. Contact us for more details.
Complete confidentiality – we own and manage our servers and networks and host them in our datacenter. Your application and its data lives securely in our facility. It is important to know where and who is responsible for your data. Unlike some HPC services which are built upon virtual cloud platforms such as Amazon, Google Cloud, or even time-shared university computing centers, Sabalcore owns all servers and networks so you know exactly where and who manages your data.
Security is our priority. We’ve taken numerous important steps to insure your data is protected. Here is an overview of some of our security policies and standards.
- Multiple Authentication Options – Our client supports Single Sign On (SSO), Public-Private key pair, and dual factor authentication
- Encryption – all data at transfer is encrypted with 256-bit AES. Data encryption tools provide users the ability manage their own encryption keys and encryption policies without having to settle for system managed encryption keys.
- Data Center Security – Sabalcore operates in a SSAE-16 SOC 2 Type 1 Certified, ISAE 3402, HIPAA, and PCI compliant data center.
- Single Origin – Sabalcore owns and operates all servers, networks, compute nodes, and storage systems. Only authorized Sabalcore employees have access to these systems.
- Strict internal security policies required for NIST SP 800-171, ITAR, and other standards
- Sabalcore is ITAR compliant and registered with the U.S. Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
Sabalcore HPC Pay-per-use Advantages